About the investor portal
www.boerse-frankfurt.de is the investor portal of Deutsche Börse and the virtual continuance of the trading floor.
The website offers an acess to real-time quotes in DAX, MDAX, SDAX and TecDax. The stock exchange know how for experts and beginners as well as information and news about following themes: Shares, Funds + ETFs, Equities, REITs, Commodities/ETCs, Certificates and Warrants, can be found on the website.
Following offers are also intense in use: Live cam of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange , the open Xetra-Orderbook, detailed company data, market overview and a trading game (over 1 mio. PI's in 2012) plus the newsletter with 35.000 subscribers.
Current media data
* Source: IVW
- boerse-frankfurt.de reaches 0.16 million users per month.
- 85 percent are male.
- 31 percent are between 20 and 49 years old.
- 28 percent are between 30 and 59 years old.
- 57 percent are 60 years old or older.
- 52 percent are graduates.
- 53 percent are employed.
Source: AGOF internet facts 2013-03, Basis: Users per month.